Sunday, May 23, 2010

May has almost come and gone...

Wow, I have been horrible about updating the blog. We have been super busy here in the Harmon Household.


In the last week of April the boys and I headed on down to Mexico City Beach, Florida. My good friend Dawn has a friend with a beach house down there so 4 Army Wives (two which were pregnant) and 7 kids under the age of 4 moved into a 4 bedroom beach house. It went quite well with just a few meltdowns and we actually made it to the beach and back everyday!! Ian was quite adventurous and ran right into the ocean while Blake was scared of the waves and just stuck to making sand castles.










Then the 2nd weekend in May we made a 12 hour trip to Outer Banks to see Jeff's cousin Jackie get married on the beach. For some reason when we got the invitation quite some time ago I thought it was in a part of NC that was 6 hrs away. Even when I called and made the hotel reservation I was still thinking it was 6 hrs away. Well when I packed up the day before and printed off directions I was like OMG.... this place is 12 hours away!! We did the trip anyways and so glad that we did. It was long - left after Jeff got off work at 1pm Friday, and then left 9am Sunday - both of us worked on Monday! We were tired!!! We saw Jeff's side of the family that we haven't seen in such a long time. The boys enjoy the beach again - this time with Dad & the Harmon Gang.



No comments: