Monday, May 31, 2010

Class of 2023

May 20th 2010 marked a very special day for Ian. He graduated Preschool! The ceremony was very cute, they sang, read poems and walked across the stage to get a diploma and a medal. This was very emotional for me. I thought I wouldn't get all teary-eyed. But to see my baby boy walk across the stage, I was so proud and saw him as such a 'Big Boy' now. He is off to a Catholic School: Saint Annes for Kindergarten. He is very excited, as so am I, but my baby is growing up!!
We were also very excited to have Jeff's mom Terry and her husband Wayne come down for the weekend to share in this very special moment for us. They were also here to see Ian's last T-Ball game. All and all it was a great weekend!

After Graduation. Proud Brother (who was just interested in the cupcakes for the after party)



My Ian all graduated!


Exiting the stage.





His teacher Ms. Sonya & Ian




So proud, walking to get his diploma


Grandma Terry & the boys sharing some lunch. (I have to get the good picture off thier camera of the 4 of them)

No comments: