Monday, May 31, 2010

I forgot...we went to the SC Zoo!


I forgot to write about our Zoo Trip to SC! A good friend of mine who I met in Savannah when we lived in our apartments there got married on April 17th. She is a very special friend for she drove me to the hospital when I was in labor with Ian. She was there for me every step of the way during the deployment. Cynthia Hutson-Poterfield will forever have a special place in my heart!

We were excited to make it a family trip and explore the zoo. The boys had such a great time and the weekend went smoothly! Although Jeff had to take Blake out before the wedding happened in the church (he was getting cranky and wanted to draw in all the bibles)- both boys behaved good at the recption! Here are a few pictures from our quick trip to SC!

Cynthia makes a beautiful bride!

Feeding the horse at the zoo.

My friend: The Smiley Goat

Feeding Nectar to the birds.

Loving the tiger!

No comments: